Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Metropolitan Hospital Nairobi is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST.
Kindly read through all the requirements then apply if you feel you’re a good fit.
The Laboratory Technologist shall be responsible for evidence nursing practice.
· Diploma in Medical Laboratory
· Registered and licensed by the relevant professional body
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Organize work by matching computer requests, specimen labelling sorting, and checking labelling of specimen.
2. Delivery of reports to patients.
3. Keep work surface clean and orderly.
4. Maintain quality results by running standards, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance, monitoring quality control measure and participating in external quality assessment.
5. Identity and communicate abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, physician and nurse.
6. Reporting mandated information to the Public Health Department.
7. Preparation of reagents and media for testing.
8. Ensure tests done are paid/billed
9. Ensure future retrieval of results/blood transfusion information by maintaining accurate laboratory use.
10. Contribute to safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and co-workers by following established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
11. Maintain patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
12. Enhance Laboratory services and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request while exploring new technology in laboratory science.
1. Timely and accurate results
2. Optimum stock control
3. Adherence to safe laboratory practice.
• 1-3 years relevant working experience in the same role as a Laboratory Technologist.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator
• Exhibits training ability
• Customer Oriented
• Result oriented
• Strong and pleasant personality
How To Apply
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and an updated C. V, copies of academic certificates, names and addresses of three referees by 27th April 2022.
N.B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Metropolitan Hospital is an all-time equal employment opportunity provider.