Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CLAIMS ASSISTANT – GENERAL BUSINESS
Responsible for effectively handling claims and settling them within stipulated timelines.
- Attend to clients queries and enquiries;
- Receive, acknowledge, register and process fully documented claims for payment;
- Scan, archive and file claims documents;
- Communicate to the clients on claims status;
- Update claims records to ensure correct data is maintained and
- Liaise with underwriters for missing underwriting claim details.
- Settle service provider invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 2nd May 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 6th June 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.