Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST/ SECTION HEAD MOLECULAR REF No: SLT/02/04/2022
Plan and organize operations in Molecular section to achieve quality diagnostic outcomes within targeted turnover times and overhead costs, to support business goals and strategies. Ensuring implementation of the Quality Management System per ISO 15189.
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in medical laboratory technology;
- Higher Diploma or Masters in Molecular is highly recommended;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Molecular bench including manual nucleic acid extraction and PCR;
- Registration with a valid license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Sound knowledge and understanding of lab QMS’s, GCLPs and ISO 15189 standards;
- Basic life support skills;
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Skills & competencies required for both positions:
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills to effectively relate to diverse personalities.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, high administrative capability and technical competence
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff
- Versatility and teamwork
- Learning agility
- Demonstrates Integrity and honesty
Interested candidates are requested send their detailed CV to us on email to: email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Deadline for submission is 09th May 2022
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted