Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As the Brand Activation Associate you will work closely with the Brand Activation Executive to support flawless execution of all activations for the KOKO brand. You work with the activation agencies and when required the CS and Agent network teams to implement activations as per agreed plans
- Be on ground during activations to ensure agreed standards are met and take any corrective action if required with guidance from your manager.
- Distribute marketing collaterals to the agency and keep track of the same as per agreed plans during activations.
- Provide timely feedback on activations while on ground.
- Keep track of activations calendar and plan accordingly for timely execution.
- Work closely with the marketing operations assistant for any creative artwork required to boost the activations.
- Take photos and videos and create a database for company records for use in either presentations and marketing during the activations (ensure consent forms are signed).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- Team player works well as you will interact with different departments
- 2+ years experience managing 3rd party agency.
- Photography/Media skills an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements please apply by sharing your updated resume before the COB 6 May 2022
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!