Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Feast Foods Processors Limited is a Kenyan owned venture incorporated in 2014. The factory is located in Diani, Kwale County in Kenya. The company has installed modern, state of the art machinery to process mangoes, pineapples and passion fruits. The line has a processing capacity of up to 100 tons of fruits per day.
Feast Foods Processors Ltd is now seeking an experienced Quality Control Supervisor to join the Production team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring production of safe quality products at Feast Foods while working with heads of other departments such as Production, Maintenance, HR and Finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, supervising and executing quality control activities at the plant
- Implementation of FSSC 22000 at the factory
- Develop, interpret and implement quality assurance and quality control procedures and standards, including SOP, KPI’s and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Evaluate adequacy of Quality Assurance and quality control standards.
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and system requirements e.g. KEBS
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers and evaluate audit findings to develop and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensuring quality of processes from supplier materials for production.
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the organizations’ SOP’S
- Responsible for document management systems
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the departmental scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing best practices in quality management & respective areas of work
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; firstname.lastname@example.org; cc; email@example.com closing date is 15th May 2022. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”