Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business Development Manager, Mobile Financial Services
About this opportunity!
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to secure business strategy and growth in the Mobile Financial Services domain. At Ericsson, we are attracting the best talent on the market and investing to establish Mobile Financial Hubs across the region of the Middle East and Africa. Together we work on a product that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and other regions. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product that enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations of the level of security that financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, coordinated, and customized.
In this role, you will secure financial performance by following up on financial & operational performance and initiating actions as needed. You will also support driving and developing sales and represent the Business Area to meet long-term business/financial objectives.
What you will do
- Secure Business Unit (BU) strategy execution and business growth and build understanding for business in the region.
- Communicate BU strategy and financial ambitions and secure BU content in Regional Growth and strategy plans
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching or evolving existing markets
- Drive strategic Partnership management, including selection, negotiation, cultivating and building business relations
- Provide active support in the development and execution of growth plans and deliver market and business insight for BU strategy work.
- Set targets and KPIs and follow up on financial and operational performance
- Develop and drive BU sales activities towards the Regions, finding opportunities to develop business with Customer Units (CUs)/Key Account Managers (KAM).
- Proactively coordinate Key Deals within and between BUs.
- Support knowledge and learning transfer and build/maintain a contact network in Region and BU to facilitate business
- Keep well informed of trends and Ericsson’s standard methodologies to transfer knowledge between regions
You will bring
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science, or similar
- 7-10 years experience of in relationship sales in the ICT/Fintech industry
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Presenting & communicating Information skills
- Solid experience in formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Passion to deliver Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Crafting & Innovating skills