Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/12/2022: NUTRITIONIST JOB GROUP ‘H’ (2POSTS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementing Nutrition programmes in multiplication centre;
• Providing nutrition services in multiplication centre;
• Conducting nutritional assessment in multiplication centre;
• Collecting and compiling nutrition data;
• Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations; and
• Implementing supplementary feeding programmes at the multiplication centre;
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
(i) Be a Kenyan Citizen
(ii) Be a holder of a Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics from KMTC;
(iii) Must be registered by the Board of KNDI;
(iv) Certificate in Adherence counseling;
(v) Certificate in HIV testing;
(vi) certificate in Computer; and
(vii) certificate in Nutrition will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before Wednesday 11th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O,
Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road. For More information please visit
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.