Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Procurement Assistant – Auction
Job ID: R-36933
Category: Supply Chain
Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to assist in the running of tea tasting operations, storage & disposal of tea samples, auction data receipt and management as part of the overall auction procurement process
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement or relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite and data analysis applicatiosns
- Knowledge of Tea Tasting will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Tea Tasting Process
- Liaises with tea brokers for delivery of pre-auction samples
- Prepares tasting lists for use by Saleroom Supervisor
- Coordinates tea batch preparation and sample tasting scheduling
- Supervises the preparation of weekly tea muster samples
- Ensures correct note taking for tea tasters and categorization of tea across all sourcing channels
- Ensures Tea sale room operations are conducted as per laid down Good Saleroom Practices (GSP).
- In liaison with Lead Taster, ensure select samples of purchased lots are tasted and categorized correctly in the tea procurement system
- Responsible for training new users in tasting note taking
- Liaises with tea brokers for weekly delivery of electronic pre-auction catalogues.
- Assist Procurement Specialist Operations in compiling auction volume availability for auction buyers
- Coordinates dispatch of tea samples as per instruction from Unilever Asia Private Limited and advice thereof
- In liaison with Procurement Specialist- Auction, ensure purchased samples are received, tasted and archived.
- Authenticates tasting data prior to tea categorization of auction catalogues and upload of pre-auction catalogues in the tea procurement system
- Authenticates complete auction catalogues
- Generates catalogue pre-sort report for tea tasting exercise
- Coordinates the entry of auction buying results into the tea procurement system including data entry.
- Coordinates bidding confirmation exercise with service provider, ensuring right teas are allocated as per customer requirements
As per the job/site requirements, local travel likely.
Should meet expectations on the Unilever Standards of Leadershipopens in a new window behaviors relevant to this work level.
- Procurement Auction team
- Procurement Finance team
- Ekaterra Tea Blending Team
- 3P suppliers and service providers
- Auction Tea brokers
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.