Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14,000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya.
Key Purpose Statement
Builds employee relations capability and enables management effectiveness through the execution of proactive employee relations initiatives and the delivery of targeted training programs. In addition, the incumbent executes HR initiatives at the country level, investigating and resolving issues and conflicts, and concluding collective bargaining agreements in support of the organization’s strategic agenda, as well as manage the planning, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance and communication of countrywide compensation, benefits, policies and HR Systems, consistent with the organization’s objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Employee Relations and Industrial Relations
- Develops business-focused ER and IR strategies and aligns execution of the said strategies and solutions across the country.
- Lead and manage the integration and implementation of recognition agreements in country, as appropriate and in line with strategy.
- Builds strong, respectful relationships, based on integrity, with all designated stakeholders and employees.
- Manages interactions with third party contractors including Attorneys to provide specialist advice and support in particular as it related to Labor Court matters.
- Leads the integration of the company policies in country, where appropriate and ensures consistent application and compliance.
- Develops and implements mechanisms and processes to monitor and ensure legislative and governance compliance in country.
- Partners with Finance and IT to influence creation of single, outsourced, transactional service center.
Skills, Experience & Education
- 5 – 10 years relevant and hands- on experience in managing people and managing complexity in HR Employee Relations, governance and people services at a senior level.
- Benefit Fund Trustee experience will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree with post graduate HR qualification, or equivalent.
- A law degree will be an added advantage
Closing Date 2022/05/08