Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14,000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya.
Key Purpose Statement
Define, drive and implement the CCBA OD strategic priorities and plans linked to key strategic imperatives, enabling the building of sustainable organisational capabilities, systemic change implementation and continuous improvement to optimise business performance. To anticipate human capital requirements and develop strategies to source, attract, select, develop, retain, promote, and deploy employees throughout the organisation, create a high-performance sustainable organization that meets its strategic and operational goals and objectives. Actively influence and implement the organisation’s Learning & Development strategies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Talent Management, Performance Management and Development
- Proactively influences the design and development of strategic Talent, Performance Management and Learning and development frameworks, tools and solutions that meet the business needs.
Talent Management and performance management processes and tools:
- Drives effective and impactful talent acquisition, assessment, deployment, development and review processes and practices throughout the country. This includes national and local sourcing, appropriate assessment processes and instruments, succession planning and talent review processes.
- Drives achievement of diversity strategy in line with CCBA operating framework and measurements.
- Ensures the succession of critical positions is matched by appropriate development plans and solutions.
Strategic Organizational Development
- Develops in country OD strategic priorities and plans, to enable implementation of regional change and capability priorities.
- Works with leadership to design optimal organization structures in country, informed by strategy and articulates appropriate resourcing and capability.
- Serves as custodian of the overall CCBA change agenda, guiding prioritization, pacing, sequencing and resourcing..
Learning and Development strategic focus
- Leads the implementation of the development infrastructure in country, including career paths, competency frameworks, competency definition, curricula design, critical learning interventions and systems.
- Ensures effective integration of talent management, performance management and Learning and Development in country, to ensure optimal organization and individual development
Skills, Experience & Education
A total of 8-10 years’ hands-on experience in Talent Management as well as Learning and development .Managing people and complexity in HR. Have knowledge and appreciation of enabling HR processes, specifically talent management, performance management, grading architecture and job descriptions. An appreciation of enabling HR processes, specifically talent management, performance management , grading architecture and job descriptions.
Change Management experience will be an added advantage
Bachelor’s Degree, with postgraduate HR qualification, or equivalent. Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Management, Industrial Psychology or equivalent will be an added advantage
Closing Date 2022/05/08