Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: Restaurant Supervisor Reports to: Operations Manager
Job location: Dove nest lodge/Peppercorn Holiday Resort-Naivasha. Position Summary:
We are seeking a professional and customer-focused Restaurant supervisor to oversee our restaurant operations. In this position, you will oversee all restaurant operations to ensure that restaurants run smoothly. You will train and supervise restaurant staff, ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations, and resolve customer complaints. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly
- Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure restaurant premises are well kempt and the food service requirements of customers are met.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality field
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Great communication skills
To apply ,send your cv only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th May 2022.Clearly indicate the exact position (RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR) applied for and your minimum salary expectations on the subject line, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.