Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Institute of Supplies Management is a corporate body established through an Act of Parliament, the “Supplies Practitioners Management Act (SPMA), 2007”. KISM is mandated to make provision for the training, registration and licensing of supplies practitioners; to regulate their practice and for connected purposes. The Institute serves as the National body for Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals in the private and public sectors in Kenya.
The KISM Council is seeking to recruit a hands-on, dynamic, and knowledgeable and performance-oriented person to fill the position of OFFICE ASSISTANT/MESSENGER, Ref. OA-002/2022
Description of this Vacancy and Requirements is outlined here below.
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting To: Administration Assistant
The Office Assistant/Messenger will provide reliable office support and messenger services to the Institute.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection and delivery of mail and other documents/packages or materials as required from and to the post office, government agencies and other organizations.
- Sorting, packaging, delivery and pick up of mail from various offices on the premises at regular intervals.
- Maintenance of records as required.
- Monitor and report any faults on all the office equipment and furniture. Operate photocopying and printing machines, and filing.
- Ensure the offices, meeting rooms are clean and all equipment in good working condition. Organize office tables and surfaces in an orderly manner
- Any other duties as may be delegated by your supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least a high school certificate
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages
- Has a thorough knowledge of Nairobi and its surrounding towns
One (1) Year of relevant working Experience in an office set up.
- Has adequate comprehension skills to understand instructions
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality and is highly trustworthy Ability to perform a variety of standard office related tasks
- Good interpersonal, Communication and Organizational skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude. Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback.
In addition to the professional qualifications, successful candidates will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity and possess;
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission o Certificate of compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) o A valid Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance clearance
o A valid certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau o A relevant identification document
All Application letters indicating the role and reference number, together with Curriculum Vitae and relevant certificates should be sent online in PDF format addressed to the CEO KISM, firstname.lastname@example.org to reach him not later than Thursday, 12th May 2022.
All applicants will also be required (MANDATORY) to submit a filed KISM Job Application Form (Google Form) in addition to sending the application letter and certifications. The template form (Google Form) can be accessed using this link https://forms.gle/md4Vbxju9WoiwEky6
KISM is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.