Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TRAINING ASSISTANT – MARKETING/ADMINISTRATION
The Kenya Institute of Supplies Management is a corporate body established through an Act of Parliament, the “Supplies Practitioners Management Act (SPMA), 2007”. KISM is mandated to make provision for the training, registration and licensing of supplies practitioners; to regulate their practice and for connected purposes. The Institute serves as the National body for Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals in the private and public sectors in Kenya.
The KISM Council is seeking to recruit a hands-on, dynamic, and knowledgeable and performance- oriented person to fill the position of TRAINING ASSISTANT- MARKETING/ADMINISTRATION, Ref. TA-001/2022
Description of this Vacancy and Requirements is outlined here below.
Reporting To: Training Manager
The main purpose of the training assistant is to ensure that targets for CPD workshops are met. This is achieved by ensuring that all the workshop information has reached the target market on time and also making follow ups to boost the number of attendants
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the duties to be carried out as directed, and shall include but not be limited to:
Support Market Survey
- Sends out Training needs assessment questionnaires o Makes follow ups to ensure sample size is obtained
Market upcoming workshops
- Sends out letters with the help of the market support team to relevant market groups
- Sends out emails to relevant market groups
- Ensures workshop advertisements are on the organizations website and other social media sites
- Makes follow-up calls to the relevant market groups
- Compiles a list of confirmed attendants Package workshop materials
- Prepares all the relevant workshop materials
- Liaises with the CPD coordinator on the dispatch of these material to the workshop venue
Register workshop participants
- Ensures each participant signs the workshop sign in sheet
- Collects any workshop fees payments
- Ensures all participants receive their workshop participation certificates
- Ensures that all participants are comfortable during workshops
- Interacts with the participants to get feedback on the workshop organization Compiles
- Compiles lists of all participants and their contact details
- Awards CPD points to members of the Institute o Updates the CPD register
Liaises with the accounts office for payments, LPO’s and invoicing of participants
Assist in ensuring that all processes involved with organizing events are properly documented and filed electronically/ physically
Analyzing and entering information from workshop evaluations in a prescribed format Any other duties which may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree in a Business-related field
- Professional Certification in marketing/administration/business management or a relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience in marketing/office administration in a comparable position from a reputable organization
- working experience in a similar professional body is an added advantage
- A team player with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Be a Team player
- IT proficiency, knowledge of relevant computer applications excellent planning and organizational skills
- Time management skills Ability to multi-task.
In addition to the professional qualifications, successful candidates will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity and possess;
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission o Certificate of compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) o A valid Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance clearance
o A valid certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau o A relevant identification document
o Valid Membership Certificate from relevant Professional body
All Application letters indicating the role and reference number, together with Curriculum Vitae and relevant certificates should be sent online in PDF format addressed to the CEO KISM, email@example.com to reach him not later than Thursday, 12th May 2022.
All applicants will also be required (MANDATORY) to submit a filed KISM Job Application Form (Google Form) in addition to sending the application letter and certifications. The template form (Google Form) can be accessed using this link https://forms.gle/md4Vbxju9WoiwEky6
KISM is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.