Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TRAINING (CPD) OFFICER
The Kenya Institute of Supplies Management is a corporate body established through an Act of Parliament, the “Supplies Practitioners Management Act (SPMA), 2007”. KISM is mandated to make provision for the training, registration and licensing of supplies practitioners; to regulate their practice and for connected purposes. The Institute serves as the National body for Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals in the private and public sectors in Kenya.
The KISM Council is seeking to recruit a hands-on, dynamic, and knowledgeable and performance-oriented person to fill the position of TRAINING (CPD) OFFICER, Ref. TO-001/2022
Description of this Vacancy and Requirements is outlined here below.
Reporting To: Training Manager
To coordinate, promote, organize CPD workshops, seminars and conferences to ensure delivery of training programs
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conduct surveys to inform programs of the Institute
- Identify participants for survey
- collaborate with IT and membership to administer questionnaires Collect and analyze data from the survey
- Prepare reports of the survey
Coordinate the development of annual CPD calendar
- Develop ToR’s, work plans and contracts for the taskforce
- Facilitate selection of the taskforce to develop the course content for the identified workshop themes
- Follow up with the Taskforce to track development of the course content Facilitate development of CPD work plan and budget
Initiate and support marketing of the annual CPD program
- Coordinate marketing of CPD programs Draft marketing correspondence
- Develop fliers and adverts and facilitate placement in various media
Coordinate preparation of workshop training material
- Facilitate selection of trainers to present at the workshops Facilitate workshop preparation meetings with trainers
- Ensure timely submission of presentations in the agreed format Ensure adjustments on final presentations in the agreed format
- Ensure adjustments on final presentations have been as agreed during meetings
Plan and Coordinate logistics for workshop preparations
- Identify and book workshop venues,
- Liaise with hotels on general coordination of the workshop Coordinate overall administrative activities of the workshop Coordinate travel (flight / road) for workshop teams
- Ensure delivery of workshop materials (training material, promotional items and marketing material for KISM programs)
Manage the Training activities
- Facilitate registration of workshop attendees
- Support the Council representative with session facilitation of the workshop
Maintain the CPD Register
- Liaise with ICT to capture and report member CPD data
- Communicate CPD information to members and other stakeholders
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related or relevant field
- Professional Certification in Supply Chain Management; Member in good standing of a professional body
- Computer Literate;
Six (6) Years of relevant working experience; 3 years of which should be in a supervisory role
- Training skills and data analytics
- Report writing and presentation skills Planning and organizing skills,
- Event organization skills
- Ability to deliver results in a complex and dynamic environment. Ability to identify customer needs and deliver service excellence. Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills,
- A team player with strong analytical skills.
In addition to the professional qualifications, successful candidates will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity and possess;
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission o Certificate of compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) o A valid Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance clearance
o A valid certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau o A relevant identification document
o Valid Membership Certificate from relevant Professional body
All Application letters indicating the role and reference number, together with Curriculum Vitae and relevant certificates should be sent online in PDF format addressed to the CEO KISM, firstname.lastname@example.org to reach him not later than Thursday, 12th May 2022.
All applicants will also be required (MANDATORY) to submit a filed KISM Job Application Form (Google Form) in addition to sending the application letter and certifications. The template form (Google Form) can be accessed using this link https://forms.gle/md4Vbxju9WoiwEky6
KISM is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.