Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Admissions and Communications Officer
- Job number: Kenya00092
- Job Type: Non-Teaching
- School / Entity Name: Kenya
- Department: Administration
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® Network, visit: www.sabis.net.
Organizing, coordinating, and following up on all of the administrative activities and procedures that facilitate the smooth operation of student admission to the school.
- Introducing parents and students to the SABIS® Educational System and the school campus.
- Handling student registration procedures, applications, and diagnostic tests.
- Maintaining data and statistics pertaining to inquiries, registration, enrollment, etc.
- Following up with parents regarding admissions and admission requirements.
- Administering diagnostic exams for all grades and interviewing students for the Infant Department
- Issuing admission letters for all newly accepted students in coordination with the School Director and the Finance Department.
- Ensuring the diagnostic exams are marked and, if applicable, following up on results.
- Conducting school tours.
- Ensuring that the application folder is updated and that the data submitted by parents is entered on SDP.
- Updating SDP regularly as need arises.
- Alerting the School Director, AQC, SMC, and other concerned parties if and when students leave the school.
- Updating computer registration and reregistration course files as necessary.
- Working closely with the Marketing Officer to ensure marketing material is always available and delivered to the appropriate audience.
- Building relationships with embassies, companies, NGOs, nurseries, ministries, etc.
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with parents once they have enrolled their child(ren).
- Setting up and promoting new activities at the school that enhance the school offering and make it more appealing to existing and prospective parents.
- Communicating with existing parents about major initiatives taking place at the school.
- Arranging meetings/events for existing parents as a way to keep in touch and also launch new initiatives.
- Assisting in projects as assigned by the School Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Public Relations, Human Resources, Mass Communication, and/or equivalent
- SABIS® experience is a must
- English proficiency
- Professional behavior and ethical conduct
- Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.