Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CR Advocates LLP is a progressive, Kenyan based national law firm with a growing international practice. The firm is a full service law firm specialized in Commercial Corporate law and related practice areas; with more than 20 years cumulative experience, seeking to fill the following positions to join its growing team in support of its expansion strategy for the year 2022.
Commercial & Conveyancing Law Advocates – 2 Positions
- Carrying out contractual negotiation, drafting and review of commercial contracts.
- Business establishments.
- Research, analysis and interpretation of new laws.
- Conducting commercial due diligence.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Conducting legal compliance audits.
- Oversee filing and maintenance of intellectual property applications.
- Sale and purchase of properties (Conveyancing process).
- Perfection of securities.
- Renewal of leases and related transactions.
- Other related commercial and conveyancing transactions.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- 2022 practicing certificate.
- Certified Legal Auditor from Kenya School of Law is an added advantage.
- 2 years post admission commercial and conveyancing experience in a busy commercial law firm.
- High quality research and drafting skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong team player.
- Have the ability to work with no or very minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Individuals who meet the above requirements should send their applications with a detailed CV and a cover letter, stating the position applying for, your expected remuneration package to the email below to reach the Firm on or before 5th May 2022.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications without expected remuneration will not be contacted.
CR Advocates LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and what they bring to the workplace.