Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Exciting Opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst in GSK!
As a Laboratory Analyst, you will be charged with the responsibility of assuring quality products and services are as set in monograph specifications by analytical testing of raw materials and Final Products using written instructions to accurately prepare samples and conduct routine chemical analyses daily as scheduled in collaboration with the lab manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Carry out required analysis of the following in accordance with approved procedures to ensure the quality of the final products:
- Raw materials
- Finished Products
- Stability studies products
- Intermediates as required
- Complaints Samples
- Process validation samples
- Keep all record and data for every product and raw material profiles.
- Conduct internal calibration of Chemical Laboratory Equipment to meet required standards.
- Ensure maintenance and proper use of laboratory equipment.
- Keep lab-ware inventory to avoid out of stock situation and ensure continuity of Chemical Lab
- Ensure accurate, efficient, and timely testing and reporting requirements.
- Keeping data profiles for every product/material analyzed.
- Carry out self-audits in the chemical laboratory to ensure compliance to in-house specifications, standards, and good manufacturing practices; and draw up action plans and follow up status reporting to ensure implementation of the same.
- Support and implement improvement initiatives that are agreed on with the GPS team.
- Ensure that the Lab function responds flexibly to changing demands and operating conditions including changes within the regulatory environment.
- Seek opportunities to improve on performance against the agreed budgets.
- Ensure financial discipline on budgeting and spend for the proposed initiatives.
- Raise risks and participate in risk assessments.
- Attend all relevant training courses.
- Participate in the audit program on site
- Provide raw material documentation to support approval of new suppliers.
- Work with Cross-functional teams to deliver the Zero Waste, Zero Accident and Zero Quality ambition.
- Educated to Degree in Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or related sciences.
- Conversant in Analytical and Instrumentation techniques
- 2 years of experience in a Laboratory set-up/environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG and/or Pharma
- Business knowledge &Technical finance knowledge
- Ability to provide effective financial management for a complex organization using technical expertise and analytical skills
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Able to perform under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analysis and Problem Assessment
- Planning and Organizing
- Desire and ambition to Improve Systems and Process
- Ability to communicate to all levels of team structure to enable and drive change
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.