Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
APPLIED SCIENCES LABORATORY TECHNICIAN 1 – (1 Post) CSG – 11
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
i. Maintaining laboratory equipment/instruments;
ii. Responsible for day to day running of the laboratory operations
iii. Ensure cleanliness in the workshops and safety of the laboratory apparatus and equipment
iv. Maintain laboratory records/inventory
v. Monitor and ensure safety of laboratory
vi. Budgeting for laboratory requirements
vii. Any other duty assigned by the HOD/ management
For appointment to this JOB SCALE, a candidate must have:
i. Holder of Diploma in either of the following; Science Laboratory, Analytical
Chemistry or applied Biology from a recognised Institution with at least a pass
ii. Have knowledge in principles underlying laboratory techniques in relation to Science Laboratories
iii. Be conversant with safety precautions in the Science laboratory with respect to equipment and personnel
iv. Relevant Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
v. Be result oriented and a team player
How To Apply
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or
Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before 13TH MAY, 2022. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
5. Those who had apply for the earlier advert need not to apply again.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.