Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN I – (1 Post) CSG 11
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
i. Responsible for day to day running of the workshop ie setting up work stations for experiments
ii. Ensure all required documentation, reports and record are prepared and well kept
iii. Advice the HOD and staff on all matters related to the safety and equipment within the workshops
iv. Monitor and ensure the safety and security of the workshops and equipment
v. Develop the specifications for any procurement to ensure purchase of right
vi. Any other duty as assigned by the Principal, HOD or subject trainer
For appointment to this JOB SCALE, an officer must have:
i. Holder of a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (electronic/telecommunication
option) from a recognised Institution
ii. Should have at least two (2) years relevant work experience
iii. Computer literate and knowledge of related electrical /Electronic software i.e. circuit maker, electronic workbench. Auto CAD etc
iv. Must be trained on safety and workshop environment
How To Apply
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or
Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before 13TH MAY, 2022. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
5. Those who had apply for the earlier advert need not to apply again.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.