Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN I – (1 Post) CSG 11
i. Duties and responsibilities for this cadre include;
ii. Carry out diagnostic technological procedure in the laboratory;
iii. Carry out cleanliness and maintain equipment and other laboratory facilities;
iv. Assist students on attachment in the laboratory.
v. Maintain safety storage of laboratory chemicals and equipment to prevent
incidences of accidents in the laboratory.
vi. Ensure safe disposal of laboratory waste as per the occupational safety and health standards
vii. Maintain laboratory inventory and ensure that all the required equipment and chemicals are available for use when required
For appointment or promotion to this grade an officer must:
i. Served in the grade of Medical Laboratory Technician I or comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years in a comparable institution or wider public sector or private sector;
ii. Be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists
iii. Be in Possession of Medical Laboratory diploma from the Kenya Medical Training college or any other recognized institution.
How To Apply
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or
Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before 13TH MAY, 2022. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
5. Those who had apply for the earlier advert need not to apply again.
NOTE: The INSTITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.