Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TECHNICIAN, FOOD AND BEVERAGE I, CSG – 11
i. Coordinate Food and Beverage Options while overseeing kitchen operations
ii. Monitor Adherence to Regulations
iii. Create and design food and drink menus
iv. Ensure adherence to food sanitation and safety guidelines
v. Maintain food and drink inventory
vi. Observe and ensure health and safety procedures are practiced and enforced and accidents reported to the section head;
vii. Provide procurement specifications for all the equipment and food items to be purchased to ensure purchase of the correct equipment/machinery.
For direct appointment or promotion to this grade, a candidate must have-:
i. Relevant experience of three (3) years in comparable institution or its equivalent or wider public service or private sector;
ii. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade C- (Minus) or equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
iii. Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Food and Beverage Production, Food and Beverage Management, Catering and accommodation or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
iv. Valid Certificate of Health for food handlers from recognized institution;
How To Apply
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or
Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before 13TH MAY, 2022. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
5. Those who had apply for the earlier advert need not to apply again.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.