Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Premier Hospital is a tertiary care facility situated in Mombasa City along Links Road in Nyali area. Since its inception in 2017, the hospital has experienced tremendous growth due to its operating philosophy which is anchored on compassion, care and competence. One of our key area of focus is customer experience. Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following exciting career opportunities.
JOB TITLE: FULL STACK DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: PREMIER HOSPITAL
REPORTS TO: ICT MANAGER
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying HMIS, from layout to function and according to the specifications. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Participate in all stages of the development life cycle, from concept planning to build, testing and
- Develop and enhance our Hospital Management system written in PHP and MySQL
- Support business activities ensuring the integration of our HMIS and API with the Navision.
- Support the Management as required, in accordance with identified
- The position requires constant communication with
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced development
- Lab machine integrations and interfacing via Ethernet and RS-232
- Maintain existing websites including fixing technical issues and bugs
- Be able to work on multiple projects.
- Contribute to team discussions and help identify areas where systems and processes could be
- Support staff with software related issues and assist in training on any new system designs.
- Be familiar with company products and services
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related Course
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be full-stack Developer and understands concepts of software engineering
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Two Years’ Experience in a Hospital set up
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
Should be conversant with:
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIORS
- Confidentiality -Should protect the Hospitals information
- Courtesy – Be courteous in all dealings with patients, colleagues, and visitors.
- Accountability – Take responsibility for own actions
- Communication – Respond to patients, colleagues, and visitors appropriately, record all information accurately and report all relevant information
- Excellent customer service skills and empathetic to patients of all ages
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Friday 15th April 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.