Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To spearhead the development and availability of insurance products which cater for all the insurable risks which face our customers.
- To create products awareness and communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships.
- Work closely with the bank’s communication department to design marketing materials/products collateral for use by staff and customers.
- Write and proofread marketing communication for both online and print media campaigns.
- Formulate marketing plans, advertising and marketing campaigns for the insurance products.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions to promote and support the business.
- To ensure the Bancassurance Officers trusted in championing the insurance products to the customers have thorough products knowledge.
- To disseminate the insurance products knowledge to non Bancassurance Officers at branches and other departments of the bank through training.
- To discuss and set insurance products sales targets and KPIs.
- To monitor Bancassurance Officers sales performance ensuring achievement of the set targets (both new business, renewal business and overall business growth).
- To spearhead SME and Corporate business acquisition through pursuit of internal and external leads and ecosystems mining.
- To mentor shadows who can champion insurance products in branches which have no Bancassurance Officers.
- To create good relationship with branch team leaders to ensure good support for the insurance business at the branch level.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market intelligence on emerging trends affecting the market to adjust the business accordingly.
- To assist in formulating and enforcing appropriate Service Level Agreements with business partners for the benefit of our customers.
- Develop business relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
From time to time, the position will be expected to do the following;
- Develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy.
- Evaluate and review marketing and sales campaigns and advertising to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.