Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIRECTOR, SPEAKERS OFFICE – SENATE, PSC 15 (1 VACANCY)
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities for this position will include-
- Reporting to the Clerk of the Senate, the Director shall be responsible for the co-ordination of administrative activities in the Speaker’s office;
- Acting as the liaison person between the Speaker’s office and the rest of the parliamentary offices;
- Responsible for carrying out research, preparation of speeches and overseeing travel and protocol arrangements in the Speaker’s office; and
- Responsible for preparation and review of correspondence and reports as directed by the Clerk of the Senate.
Requirements for Appointment-
For appointment to this position, a candidate must-
- Have served for a minimum of three (3) years at the level of Senior Clerk Assistant in Parliament or in a comparable position in the public or private Sector
- Be a holder of a Bachelors degree in social sciences or humanities or in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have good inter-personal skills and a collaborative management style
- Have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- A masters degree will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications must include a cover letter, copies of academic certifications and/or testimonials and a duly completed Parliamentary Service Commission Job Application Form (Form 1J), which may be downloaded from www.parliament.go.ke.
Applications should be addressed to –
Clerk of the Senate/Secretary,
Parliamentary Service Commission,
P.O. Box 41842 — 00100,
Hand delivered during office hours to the Office of the Head of the Commission Secretariat, 1st Floor, County Hall, Parliament Buildings.
Emailed as a PDF file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before 11th May 2022.
Please note: Applications from applicants who do not complete the Parliamentary Service Commission Job Application (Form 1J) referred to in this advertisement will NOT be considered.