Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
User Access and Identity Management Specialist – ()
- Enforcing logical security at the various layers of the Bank’s IT infrastructure (network, database, application and operating system layer)
- Ensure Identity & Access Managment (IAM) solution is functional and serving the business
- Management approval of user roles on the applications that support Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Provide password management support for users across multiple platforms.
- Periodic review of user login activities for inactive or unused user profile
- Provide input for security awareness based on identified risk in user management activities
- Ensure security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- Review of staff in sensitive units.
- Review of AD sensitive groups to identity excessive privilege
- Manage privilege account through the use of PAM and Azure PIM
- Manage MFA profiling using Cisco Duo MFA and Office 365 MFA portal
- Reporting and monitoring responsibilities
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP)
- CAP Certified Authorization Professional
- SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Any certification on access and authorization
- Any Certification of Microsoft Cloud
- CompTIA Certification on Security
- Knowledge of the Bank’s IT solutions\
Other Skills and experience required:
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Consistent feed on local and global fraud trends
- Ability to identify appropriate security controls to address existing/potential risk
- Good knowledge of Information Security best practices
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools including
- Azure AD PIM
- MS Cloud Apps
- IAM solution
- PAM (Thycotic Privilege Manager
- Manage Engine ADPlus
- Microsoft Cecurity Center
- Microsoft EDR portal