Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team. We are waiting for you to turn moments into memories at the Colleague restaurant !
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Executive Sous Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the colleague restaurant ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections as required
- You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labour costs
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Lead, train and mentor junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
Your experience and skills include:
- Leadership experience within a professional kitchen environment
- Demonstrated experience with dietary requirements including creating menus to suit those requirements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of adhering to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & an understanding of HACCP management
- With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is desired
- High levels of organisation & time management skills
How To Apply