Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for overseeing all financial accounting and general office services for a high-quality, results-oriented project focused on strengthening and implementing IEK Financial strategy.
- Manage the accounting, finance, and administration components of IEK including the various petty cash funds and finance, accounting, and administrative activities.
- Establish and implement Finance, Accounting and Procurement Policies and Procedures of the organization.
- Prepare and manage cash flows and develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Establish / implement an investment policy for IEK.
- Identification and Management of risks exposure to the organization’s investments and offer advisory /recommendations on actions to be taken.
- Monitoring of bank accounts to ensure safety of Institution’s funds.
- Grow IEK revenues for financial sustainability while introducing new streams.
- Supervise project staff and consultants working on finance and administrative projects. ∙ Maintain financial records and support annual audits.
- Develop corporate budget and monitor implementation.
- Coordinate and oversee program tendering and procurement activities.
- Develop and implement office administrative and personnel systems.
- Maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds.
- Ensure compliance with Laws and policies.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPAK and have a valid membership with ICPAK professional body.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience working in a similar role. Possess skills in budgeting, costing, and financial reporting.
1. Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, ethical management skills and excellent communication skills.
2. Strong analytical and computer skills with accounting software.
How to Apply
All applications must include a cover letter and a resume which has at least three referees which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com by Friday 20th May, 2022. Due to the expected volume of applications, IEK will only enter further correspondence with short-listed candidates.