Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JHIL029
Position: Customer Service Representative
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Customer Service Representative within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Digital Transformation and Customer Experience Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for attending to customer’s and provider queries by determining their requirements, answering to these inquiries, resolving problems, and fulfilling customer’s requests.
- Respond to potential/existing customer inquiries by providing and/or clarifying with the desired information.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures and answering questions through inbound calls.
- Resolves complaints by clarifying issues and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved complaints.
- Complaints management by proper escalation of client queries through the CRM system.
- Ensure strict process compliance in line with the business lines objective.
- Selling additional products by recognizing opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell new benefits.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Follow up on any issues raised by providers.
- Generate reports on the various engagements and feedback collected.
- Support other Voice of the Customer campaigns when needed.
- Customer Service orientation
- Data entry skills
- Listening skills
- Phone Skills
- Verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Good Interpersonal relationships
- Ability to Multi-task
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Medical professionals have an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and packages
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th May 2022 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.