Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, MD
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to support and advise on projects under the Access to Medical Devices Portfolio within the Market Dynamics Program. They will work with Market Dynamics team members to define problems, conduct analyses, and apply findings to address market failures that restrict access to life-saving products and interventions, specifically in pursuit of improved access to respiratory care services. Project work will build on COVID-19 pandemic response work and ongoing needs for oxygen and other medical devices across countries in Africa and South Asia.
Country Monitoring and Evaluation Oversight:
- Through country-based project M&E staff and together with Ministries of Health, coordinate the development and implementation of key performance indicators for respiratory care and other medical devices. Establish baselines for relevant indicators, implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure data quality at each step of the data management system (source, collection, collation, analysis, reporting, use), develop program monitoring dashboards.
- Act as a liaison for project M&E staff and other implementing partners regarding health sector data collection for respiratory care systems.
- Oversee the collection of multiple rounds of data and evaluate key performance indicators jointly with Ministry of Health partners over the multiple years of project implementation.
Project Leadership in Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Contribute to the development of globally aligned respiratory care related indicators and broader agenda setting around progress tracking for improved respiratory care access and patient outcomes.
- Support the development and execution of data analysis plans and modeling efforts that track progress for respiratory care related indicators.
- Lead writing reports and communicating with donors and other project partners on project-specific key performance metrics and indicators.
- In collaboration with the project team, facilitate dissemination of project findings including technical input into written materials and communication with key partners.
Broader Portfolio Support:
- Support planning and development of data collection and evaluation efforts for other grants within the Access to Medical Device Portfolio
- Leadership with implementing benchmarks for tracking equity and gender in project work and operations.
- Liaise with partners in the global health monitoring and evaluation community to identify and pursue novel evaluation approaches in development practice.
- Minimum of master’s degree in health informatics, public policy, public health, data science, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience providing technical and operational support in monitoring and evaluation for the private or not-for-profit health sectors.
- Knowledge of public health in low- and middle-income countries is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct advanced data analysis and to translate analyses into compelling visual and written materials for a variety of audiences, including donor, government, and corporate audiences locally, regionally, and globally.
- Experience incorporating gender equality in monitoring and project evaluation preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones, balance competing priorities, and function independently, with strong communication and organization skills is critical.
- Humble, self-driven, fast learner that functions well in a highly collaborative environment as part of a cross-disciplinary, cross-cultural team.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; demonstrated representational experience in professional and global format.
PATH continues to evolve to support our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, most of PATH’s US based positions are temporarily 100% remote, within commuting distance to our PATH offices. When PATH transitions more broadly to in-person work, we will operate with a hybrid workplace model. Hybrid employees must reside within commuting distance to one of our PATH offices. PATH’s US offices are in Seattle, WA and Washington, D.C.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement:
PATH has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees, interns, consultants, and temporary staff based in the United States. Individuals selected for job opportunities in the United States must be fully vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination status, upon hire. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.