Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Graduate Trainee – Finance
Area of Work: Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
Job Level: Entry-Level
Work Experience: 1 Years
Job Type: Full Time
End date: 2022-05-11
Location: , Kenya
The Ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of finance, research, analysis and quickly able to build skill around providing accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Only candidates that graduated between 2017 and 2022 will be considered.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, statistical solutions, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- CPA(K) or ACCA preferred.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Come up with and share creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions and prepare balance sheets.
- Track and reconcile bank statements & identify and address account discrepancies by comparing and correcting data.
- Assist in processing tax payments.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation and quarterly/ annual audits.
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, cost analysis including investments, return on assets and growth rates.
How To Apply
We are always looking to employ the best people in every field. If you feel that’s you, please share your CV with us.
We’d love to have you as part of our team.
Please note that by submitting your CV, you will automatically be considered for any vacancy that we have for your area of expertise and job title. We look forward to meeting.
Please not that there is no cost to register on our career page.