Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Welcome to Kwara!
We are the first player in the market to provide a modern banking backoffice for credit unions as as well as a shared neobanking app for credit union members.
We need to grow the SaaS-part of the business to unlock weekly transacting users on our neobank app. We need to try different ways to grow our credit union clients month over month, and double down on the most scalable ways. We can learn from SaaS best practices, but also require someone who has a deep understanding of the market and purchasing process
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
What there is for you
HQ and Remote Work
Kwara HQ is in Nairobi, Kenya. Remote team members will have the opportunity to visit our beautiful city regularly. We work (hybrid) both in-person and remotely.
Culture & Values
Kwara has a culture that emphasizes sustainable processes, open communication, and work-life balance. We value diversity and believe that a broad range of experiences makes us stronger. This is especially important including diverse racial backgrounds and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Kwara is a well-funded venture-backed startup by Softbank, Finparx, Google, Norrsken, FINCA Ventures, Catalyst Fund and Kepple.
Care for the Kwaran!
We care deeply about Kwaran’s experience and aim to provide tools and systems that Sales Reps will rave about. The team has collectively had a great deal of experience building fintech and developer-facing products in Africa and other emerging markets.