Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RAN Optimization Engineer – (22000215)
We are pleased to announce the following Position within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
The position holder will be involved in the optimization of all 2G/3G/4G/5G mobile services towards delivery of excellent network service experience for our customers. The role is goal-oriented with the main effort being delivery of our customer promise while working on network KPIs; Network NPS, CSSR, CDR, CST, MOS & DL/UL Throughput targets and managing customer complaints through investigative KPI & DT analysis.
- Share commercial & technical insights at cluster level.
- Deliver cluster level network NPS, CA target, CSSR, CDR, MOS, Dl & UL throughput targets and managing customer complaints.
- Manage and coordinate physical optimization of 2G/3G/4g/5G infrastructure.
- Ensure soft Parameter testing & alignment, feature test & deployment, neighbor management and best practice documentation.
- Analyze statistical KPI trends, DT analysis and carry out remedial actions to resolve emerging quality issues.
- Triggers replan of 2G/3G/4G/5G technologies in accordance with the agreed capacity, quality and coverage indicators.
- Continuous Monitoring of cluster level statistical and Benchmark drive test KPI’s and Trigger corrective optimization plans and manage implementation to completion.
- Ensure all physical changes are updated on ATOLL database. Perform routine audit on sites. Maintain standards 4G/3G/2G parameter rules on all radio database parameters;
- Manage Network NPS within cluster by customer complaints prioritization solution provision.
- Identify existing or potential E2E bottlenecks in the mobile network and resolve or escalate to stakeholder for resolution.
- Generate potential site nominal within cluster in collaboration with commercial teams.
- Automate routine tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering or related degrees.
- A team player with excellent problem-solving skills, right attitude & good work ethics.
- Candidates with Hands–on experience on GSM, WCDMA, LTE Optimization will have an added advantage;
- Practical knowledge on use of any radio planning tool and nominal site planning;
- Candidates with experience on Nokia and/or Huawei equipment will have an added advantage;
- Candidate must be willing to work in any part of the country
- Data science and coding experience will be an added advantage
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume