Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL055
Position: Senior Business Development Officer
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Senior Business Development Officer. The position holder will report to the General Manager-Corporate Life and Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing letting, rent collection, lease administration, property projects, maintenance, and overall upkeep of the properties.
- Business Growth: Revenue Growth in Corporate Pension Business.
- New Business Prospects: Ensure proposal are released within the set timelines, ensuring timely submission of tender business with all key requirements enclosed, organizing, and conducting members education sessions.
- Relationships Management: Assist the Business Development Manager to build strong business relationships with our existing intermediaries and marketing Jubilee Insurance products. Growth of intermediary portfolio and introduction of new intermediaries to the business.
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate records for new business and production reports.
- Customer Care: Providing superior services to new client and ensure seamless onboarding process for new schemes.
- Gathering Information on the Market: Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date information of market trends, competition, and products in the market (Corporate Pension Business)
- Leadership: Mentor and coach employees reporting to you.
- Visionary Leadership
- Customer focus
- Market awareness
- Team spirit
- Ownership & commitment
- Continuous Innovation
- Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Risk and insurance programming.
- Business strategy formulation
- Business planning and implementation
- Change management
- Market Operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Insurance) or any other related field.
- ACII, LOMA or equivalent
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, of which 2 years are in a supervisory level
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th May 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.