Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Opticom is a bespoke global safety solutions provider with 25 years combined experience in the industry through our parent company, Optimum Group Partnerships, based in London, United Kingdom.
We specialize in providing safety services and solutions to the building and construction, residential, commercial, retail, health and education sectors.
Through our decades-worth wealth of knowledge and experience, we offer proactive solutions tailored to meet individual business needs by leveraging on technology and innovation.
Growth Representative Position
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for generating revenue for the company. This role aims to accommodate a constant target achiever in all disciplines.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- The Growth Representative will be assigned an agreed geographical territory and operate predominantly in this area.
- Develop and implement a new effective strategy to reach clients to deliver new business sales growth.
- Develop relationships at a variety of levels within the prospect customer organization to realize revenue opportunities.
- Keep continuous customer-centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized.
- Demonstrate commercial sales focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the existing customer base in their territory and in addition, expected to cross-sell products and services across the existing service base.
- Being familiar with pricing for solutions and services to market to the customers.
- Achieve new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sectors and bring in a balanced mix of CCTV, Access control, fire business, and the associated Maintenance and Monitoring contracts.
- Researching and evaluating for new demand for services and solutions and customers’ needs and insights.
- Assisting in customer/competitor evaluation production to determine future demand, sales drives, and growth.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing, or related fields.
- Medically and physically fit
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- Keen attention to detail and meticulous with record keeping.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Highly disciplined and of impeccable character.
- Good organization skills
- Confident and assertive
- Focus on growth results
- Able to work as part of a team and build relationships with others
- Customer Service and progressive sales experience in the security and safety Industry
- Field sales experience is desired
- Being a holder of a Kenyan driving license is an added advantage
How To Apply
If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send your CV quoting the job title to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be called for interviews thereafter.