Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager, Partner Sales (Tech) – (22000224)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Manager, Partner Sales within Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The role reports to the Senior Manager – Indirect Channel. The role holder will manage and ensure execution of Technology Partner Sales strategies in line with the Enterprise growth ambitions. Develop a vibrant sales team to drive growth in new areas, retention, and customer satisfaction. To manage, develop, motivate and coach the team to ensure high productivity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the go to market and acquisition plans through the specialist dealers, technology partners, resellers & agencies.
- Develop high level sales strategies necessary to deliver the partners’ agreed sales objectives and manage the partner roadmap to ensure growth in new areas of ICT and IOT.
- Identify training and development areas for sales team to drive performance, motivation and growth.
- Mentor, coach and lead the team; to enable them to realize their full potential. Clear development plans for each Partner Account Manager.
- Review performance of the Sales Channel on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and ensure adherence to the use of agreed tools, processes, and standards.
- Manage execution of Performance Standards and ensure retention of high performing specialist dealers and partners.
- Proactively attend to customers related issues, ensure consistent quality of service provided, and get an excellent customer rating.
- Identify, negotiate and on-board Technology Partners that will drive Sales through the Indirect Channel.
- Develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues through indirect channels.
- Nurturing and Development of vibrant sales teams and sales channel.
- Participate in developing responsive propositions in conjunction with Technology Partners, Solutions and Tribe team
- Business degree or equivalent from recognized university.
- 5 years’ experience in sales management, managing either indirect channels or a mix of direct and indirect.
- Professional qualification in IT or related fields and experience in sales within telecoms environment is an added advantage
- New business development skills with keen focus on ICT solutions (Cloud and IT Security)
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume