Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Civil Works Engineer – (22000223)
We are pleased to announce the following Position within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Site Acquisition and Rollout the position holder will Supervise the Roll-out of new BTS sites and other civil works in existing Safaricom network in line with delivering an integral quality network within reduced CAPEX and OPEX.
- Take lead role of MSV / site surveys for any rollout and Indoor, works to ensure design meets SFC requirements
- Supervise the construction of Rollout & Indoor sites Access Network Rollout and ensure Health & Safety and process governance is observed, quality and timely delivery of new sites.
- Assist in implementation of other Projects such as 5G standalone, Special Projects, Decommissioning, etc..
- Documentation of & adherence to all site rollout processes and accurate update of rollout information database/folders.
- Control CW costs & budgets for handled projects
- Continuously review site build specifications/processes in view of making improvements
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy & completeness of Roll Out Forms (ROFs) and accompanying site design and construction documents.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Honors Degree in Civil Engineering 4 Years construction experience.
- At least 2 years in GSM related works. Projects experience.
- Registered Professional Engineering with ERB is an Added Advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume