Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: Hotel Marketing Specialist Reports to: General Manager
Job location: Dove nest lodge & Peppercorn Holiday Resort-Naivasha. Position Summary:
We are seeking a professional and a talented Hotel Marketer personnel. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations specifically maximizing the hotel’s revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and implements a marketing plan to achieve budget goals.
- Analyse current markets and identify new markets and potential clients
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions i.e. creates advertising and promotional programs for hotels and hotel chains.
- Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centers, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Attends trade shows, community events, and industry meetings to maintain knowledge of market, competition, and customers.
- Actively participates in project terms that contribute to sales strategy, programs, or procedures.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence, and sales presentation).
- The Hotel marketing specialist is also responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet guests’ needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure guests are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Represent the hotel at consumer trade fairs, mall promotions and tourism events both at local and national level.
- Proactively monitor the Hotel’s profile on the various social media platforms and ensure appropriate responses are posted in a timely fashion.
- Provides assistance and support; maintains a positive and professional working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar role in the hospitality (hotel, reservation, sales) field required.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills.’
- Proficient planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
To apply ,send your cv only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th May 2022.Clearly indicate the exact position (HOTEL MARKETETING SPECIALIST) applied for and your minimum salary expectations on the subject line, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.