Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a rockstar Sales Specialist to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market. You’ll be responsible for bringing the most important restaurant and groceries partners in the country, and transitioning them to an Account Manager or Partner Operations Specialist while securing the perfect onboarding experience. The main responsibility is to initiate, build and maintain new and on-going relationships with restaurants which will be partnering with Bolt Food.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform. Bolt Food currently operates in 22+ countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next years!
Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new partners, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all partners.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
We are looking for:
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 1+ years of previous relevant experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and local language.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well. You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
You will get extra credits for:
Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
Key contacts in the HORECA industry. Being a foodie and deep knowledge of local restaurants.
Why you’ll love it here:
Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one. Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!