Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Driver II (10 Posts)
Job Vacancy No.3/2022
DRIVER II, JOB GROUP ‘E’ CSG 15 – TEN (10) POSTSBasic Salary Scale: Ksh.15,670 – Ksh.17,570p.m.
House Allowance: Ksh. 2,700 – 4,500 p.m.(Depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 3,000
Leave allowance: Ksh. 4,000 (per annum)
Annual leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical cover: As provided by the Government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry grade into the Driver’s cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will involve driving a motor vehicle as authorised; carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure etc.; detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems; maintenance of work tickets for vehicle assigned; ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road; safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicles an officer is required to drive.
- Attended a First- Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any recognised institution;
- Passed Suitability Test for drivers grade III;
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department;
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police.
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form (PSC 2 form, Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke and State Department for Industrialization website www.industrialization.go.ke.
Completed application forms should be hand delivered to the Director Human Resource Management and Development office, State Department for Industrialization, NSSF Building Block B, 11th Floor Room No. 1127; on or before 30th May, 2022.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants should not give money to anybody purporting to be in a position to help whatsoever. Any corruption report should be made via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Amb. Kirimi P. Kaberia, CBS