Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Enterprise Risk Manager – (22000229)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Enterprise Risk Manager within Enterprise Risk Management department in Corporate Security Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the HOD- Enterprise Risk Management the role holder will support the ERM function in the facilitation of Operational and Strategic risk assessments, conducting reviews on the implementation of risk mitigation action plans and preparing summary report of findings. To assist in the development and implementation of the new business risk management strategy that aligns and supports the organization’s strategy. Support implementation of the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution across the organization. Facilitating ad hoc risk assessments as required.
- Develop and Implement Strategic and Operational Risk Assessments plan on an annual basis.
- Identify key stakeholders both internal & external that impact the delivery of the ERM Framework and ensure full alignment and engagement.
- Keep abreast of all key ERM developments within the Telecommunication industry-locally, regionally and internationally.
- To ensure potential new and emerging risks and threats are highlighted and reported to management on a quarterly basis.
- Conduct on a regular basis operational risk assessment for projects, products, processes and any ad hoc assessment as requested by the business.
- Work with the business to conduct Risk assessments and ensure the Risk owners follow through with the mitigations agreed in the GRC system
- Collate companywide risk summary to be presented to Senior Management and Board Audit Committee
- Plan and conduct appropriate Risk Management awareness initiatives across the business to ensure risk appreciation and upscale the risk culture.
- Support the business in the implementation of the GRC solution through walkthrough sessions and refresher sessions as and when requested.
- Support the business in adhoc risks assessments and offer risk advisory when needed
- Identify opportunity areas for the business and give recommendations for implementation.
- Supporting implementation of various ISO standards in the business that are risk based.
- Supporting Safaricom subsidiaries in enterprise risk management.
- Upper second-class degree in Business or Commerce from a recognized University
- Risk Management certification – Cert IRM, Dip IRM, ISO 31000
- Relevant post-graduate education is an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in a risk management position.
- Detailed knowledge of cross functional operations and impact of one department to another
- Excellent report writing, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume