Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
UX Designer – (22000093)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the ux Designer Lead, the position holder will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with M-PESA payment products and services. The UX lead will be domiciled in M-PESA Superapp squad working closely with customer journey experts across all payments Squads to ensure seamless product and services research, design and the successful implementation of Ux best practices and principles across all products and services. We are looking for a dynamic UX researcher and designer who will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate should demonstrate evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to Ux design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct user research and, interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the Safaricom’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Portfolio of UX design projects showcasing your process and project achievements.
- Expertise in one or more UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, Zeplin and the like is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and other stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
A portfolio review presentation is required to interview for this role. Your presentation should communicate your work experience, and demonstrate your design and communication skills.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume