Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Africa Education and Development Trust (AEDT), is a TRUST whose goal ‘to empower communities through education financing’. The organization provides interest-free study loans for students pursuing higher education. Besides education financing, AEDT also implements mentorship, skills training, volunteer and community service programs.
AEDT wishes to recruit ideal candidate for the following position: –
Position: Loan officer Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
The Loan Officer will be responsible for marketing the AEDT’s products, evaluate, or recommend approval of loans as well as advising borrowers on financial status, methods of payments and conduct credit analysis and loan follow up and recovery.
Educational Loans management
Follow up on delinquent accounts
Design & implementation of mentorship, skills training, volunteer and community service programs
Any other role that will be assigned by AEDT.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related courses
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Computer packages, especially Microsoft Excel, Word,PowerPoint, ACCESS etc
- Data Analysis & research skills
- Experience: At least 3 years in implementation of programs.
- Experience in credit analysis an added advantage.
- Experience in loan management an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of innovation and being solution-oriented.
- Excellent mobilization skills
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, 3 references) to the attention of: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please use word or PDF format) not later than 30th May, 2022. The position title “Loan Officer” should be indicated on the subject line.
AEDT is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted