Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INVENTORY CLERK – BRANDING & MARKETING
Responsible for keeping track of all merchandise, collateral and supplies to the marketing department, ensuring that stock is organized and well accounted for and assist in coordinating activities of the Marketing & Customer Experience department.
- Assist coordinate the centralized procurement of marketing collateral, merchandise and marketing services
- Maintain updated supplier records and deliveries for all the marketing goods and services.
- Maintain a well – organized and orderly marketing store and brand shop that aligns with the company’s image
- Ensure merchandise requisition forms are signed by the persons collecting merchandise and assist in preparing monthly brand shop/store reports.
- Ensure branding collaterals are maintained in good order as per our brand standards.
- Create branded sales and marketing booths/displays/activation tents during Group wide activities.
- Managing, availing, setting up and setting down of branding at all marketing initiatives/workshops/seminars
- Inventory Management. Assist in management, maintenance, distribution, proper storage and stock take of all marketing merchandise at the brand shop and store
- Diploma in Procurement or a Relevant Field
- Up to one (1) year’s relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to detail. Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work extended hours
- Computer skills for the day-to-day operation
- Ability to handle physical workload
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 24th May,2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 30th June, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.