Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Laundry Attendant you are responsible to ensure that laundry service, required by our Guest is met on time and with the highest possible standards.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Laundry Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow the policies and procedures of Hotel and Laundry Department and the instruction of Supervisor
- Work with as per standards in order to give the best result and good quality of work
- Ensure proper care is taken when using of flat iron
- Fold the bed sheets as per Hotel standard
- Fold towels as per Hotel standard
- Press different linen with a high standard in a short time
- Improve the work performance and develop better service for your assignment
- Ready to take responsibility when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by Supervisor
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Remaining calm and courteous at all times
How To Apply