Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Office Experience-Executive Personal Assistant (1 position)
MediaPal is an AdTechnology Company that innovates the way brands communicate to online audiences.
We focus on Programmatic Advertising which is the use of data for online advertising to target the right users online based on their audience behavior signals.
Working closely with the CEO, you will help manage both his professional and personal schedules. You will be encouraged to take initiative and work independently.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks.
This person must be very well organised and have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
About the Role
- Manage email, phone, and meeting schedule correspondence at the executive level
- Continuously detail and subtask all CEO priorities and ensure they are being completed in a timely manner
- Manage calendar to ensure it reflects the CEO’s top priorities, the relevant players are included in the right meetings, and sufficient time is booked for unplanned interactions
- Provide personal assistance to CEO including trip planning, management of properties, repairs and maintenance, expense tracking, booking personal appointments, and document management, and more
- Greet visitors, answer main phone line, and direct as necessary
- Prepare and arrange business correspondence and supplies
- Manage the corporate travel program – arrange and finalize travel itineraries in coordination with travel agents and the finance team; identify efficiencies through reporting
- 2-3 years of high-level Executive and Personal Assistant experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or similar field, or equal years of work experience
- Excellent English verbal and written skills with clear and effective communication
- Technically savvy using Google Docs, Google Meet, and other modern technology
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Adaptable to changing environments and tasks
- Directly accountable to CEO and/Finance & Operations Manager
- MediaPal Clients & Suppliers
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Health Insurance- Inpatient/Outpatient/Dental/Optical
- Great Learning Opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive work culture
- Work with exceptional people/talent
- Hybrid work (work remotely and from the office)
Good to Note
At MediaPal, we are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.