Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Metropolitan Hospital Nairobi is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of LONG TERM CARE PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST.
Kindly go through the job requirements, duties and responsibilities, then apply in case you feel you’re a good fit:
• Evaluate LTC medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions and proper administration.
• Verify, expedite and oversee all aspects involved in the dispensing of medications to long-term care patients.
• Ensure that dispense medicines are correctly supplied and labeled.
• Make recommendation for therapy changes to the physician and client facilities staff when necessary.
• Conduct medication reconciliation services to patients to monitor therapy and treatment outcomes.
• Maintain customers’ database to include: medical history, clinical and laboratory data, contact information, list of medications etc.
• Investigate and resolve medication-related queries by patients on LTC.
• Communicate with the hospital’s nursing staff, physicians and other healthcare team members in regards to medication-related query.
• Liaise with clinics to enroll more patients into LTC.
• Supervise the preparation of any medicines for long-term care patients.
• Maintain proper security conditions for medications.
• Be in charge of any Special projects regarding LTC and patient safety as deemed necessary
• Ensure that medications are delivered to patients appropriately.
• Contact patients to remind them of medication refill dates, check on any drug interactions and adverse events, and monitor drug therapy outcomes.
• Perform “on-call” duties when required.
• Develop a database for LTC patients – with medications and patient contact details.
• Medication Deliveries and collaboration with clinics and laboratory to provide additional services to patients such as blood pressure and sugar monitoring.
• Revenue growth.
• Customer satisfaction and retention.
• Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
• 2-5 years’ experience
• Registration from the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator
• Customer Oriented
• Result oriented
• Pleasant personality
How to apply
Please send your application to our email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants must meet all the requirements and provide an updated C.V by 20th May, 2022.
N.B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Metropolitan Hospital is an all-time equal employment opportunity provider.