Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales Relationship Manager – (22000232)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Sales Relationship Manager in the Large Enterprise and Public Sales department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Sector Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing Strategic Accounts (TML-Target Market List) within the Energy, Media, Technology and Security (EMST) vertical; to drive and achieve revenue targets through solution selling and segment propositions.
SALES ACQUISITION AND REVENUE GROWTH
- Individual contributor in sales role responsible for delivering set revenue target.
- Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell) within the TML;
- Drive identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions;
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including opportunity pipeline management;
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking;
- Position new Solution offerings and acquire Sales within EMST TML; through acquisition and penetration;
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customer engagements within the EMST Vertical.
RELATIONSHIP & BASELINE RETENTION
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies in EMST Vertical;
- Stimulate existing prepositions within EMST Vertical;
- Develop strong relationships at CXO level in government and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term EMST objectives;
- Churn Management in EMST Vertical;
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal;
- Provide insight into the refinement of customer journey processes;
- Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.);
- Flag potential escalations timeously.
SALES ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan;
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centre).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Strict adherence on use of CRM (SFA) systems for progressing customer orders and reporting.
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
NPS – Manage customer relationships to drive Net Promoter Score by:
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management;
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure;
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or a business related;
- Work experience of 4-5 years managing enterprise customers in a B2G or B2B environment, preferably in an ISP;
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT working with Energy, Media, and Technology firms will be an added advantage;
- Strong relationship building skills, preferably from a major blue chip company;
- Ability to deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
- New business development skills.
- Be commercially savvy with a deep understanding and demonstration of solution selling.
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.