IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Manager – Digital Business
Reporting To: Director Retail
Overall Job Purpose
The jobholder will be responsible for creating and managing of the entire lifecycle of all digital products from inception to launch, mediating between customers, technical team and vendors, communicating customer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the design team. They will develop and manage implementation of the roadmap and backlog for all digital products & oversee implementation of data pipelines end to end. In addition, they will evaluate, analyze, and provide insights from understanding the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources.
• Manage the product roadmap and backlog for all digital products.
• Lead and develop virtual digital product/innovation teams and brings them together to deliver and maintain superior user tested digital experiences.
• Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing.
• Partner with the executive teams to identify key capabilities needed as well as identifying potential issues.
• Partner with cross functional teams regularly to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization.
• Partner with the technical teams to manage the roadmap and backlog to ensure delivery of all capabilities on time and per expectation.
• Work with product marketing to develop positioning and messaging to ensure differentiation from competitors.
• Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements.
• Working closely with project managers to assist with development of work breakdown structures, work packages, test cases, requirements documentation and project status reports documentation and reporting.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or Information Technology. A Master’s degree in Technology or Business-related course is an added advantage.
- 8 years of experience in the technology, banking, telco, fintech or product fields.
- 5 years of product development, management, or product design experience in the digital world.
- Proven experience delivering large scale, complex web applications.
- Demonstrable expertise in extracting insights from qualitative & quantitative research.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with creating and managing business requirements and user stories for software platforms.
- Possess quantitative and analytical skills to demonstrate benefit realization of project and marketing initiatives for (product).
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing consumer market research results, such as segmentation analysis and drivers of satisfaction related to the online and mobile financial experience.
- Proven ability to build, motivate and manage teams.
- Familiarity with html, xml, and web technologies, in a banking context is a strong plus
- Prince 2 or PMI certification.
- Business Analysis or Product Development training.
- A good knowledge of the systems and processes within Financial Services industry especially Core Banking, Payments, Channels, CRM and Data Management.
- Metrics driven with a deep understanding of customer needs and the market landscape.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Must have a high level of strategic and innovative thinking, ability to shift into the details to make informed decisions when required
- Ability to shift into the details to make informed decisions when required
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker
21 MAY 2022