Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Project Officer, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the project team. You will work closely with the Project Manager and the project team to achieve project success. You should be an effective planner, good at monitoring your work and resolving conflicts.
• Provide Administrative support to the project team.
• Organize regular project meetings, record minutes and allocate actions.
• Maintain crucial project documents ensuring timely updates.
• Be part of the team identifying issues or risks that affects project progress.
• Closely watch the project schedule, monitoring project task deadlines. Report any potential delays to the Project Manager.
• Work closely with the Project Manager in defining project scope and development of the Work Breakdown Structure to enable project scheduling and decision making.
• Prepare regular project reports to assist the Project team track project progress.
• Identify project issues and possible solutions and bring them to the Project Manager’s attention.
• Prepare regular reports to assist the Project Manager track project components progress in an effort to ensuring deadlines are being met.
• Maintain the project team’s compliance checklists.
• Work experience as a Project Officer/Administrator.
• Hands on experience with technical documentations and work schedules.
• Knowledge of Project Management Softwares – e.g Ms Project.
• Bsc in Information Technology.
. Professional Project Management qualifications is an added advantage.
• Problem-solving skills,
• Project scheduling skills.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, trouble-shoot, and to meet short-and long-term deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent critical, creative thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
• Strong team working skills.
• Solid organizational and time management skills.
• Team Spirit.
May 31, 2022