Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Accounts Assistant – KTNA 9
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Reports to: Manager, Finance
Duty Station: Nairobi
Purpose for the Job
To manage daily financial management services and ensure compliance with Government policy and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations;
- capturing primary data;
- Filing accounting documents;
- Preparing simple financial reports such as bank reconciliations and on-demand reports;
- Preparing invoices;
- Ensuring safe custody of accountable documents;
- Maintaining primary records such as cashbooks, ledgers and registers;
- Post invoices, payments expense accruals and other expenditure journals into the accounting system;
- Make postings to the Accounting System for Accounts receivables and reconciliations of receivables to the general Ledger;
- Prepare adequate supporting Schedules in support of Revenue account balances in the Financial Statements on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option), CPA (Finalist), ACCA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter, curriculum vitae (that contains details of qualifications, work experience, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience) and copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials.
- Visit: https://portal.kentrade.go.ke/recruitment
- Create a user account
- Create your profile – Edit your profile if you already have an account.
- The information on the profile is split into tabs that the user must fill out before submitting a job application which includes the following;
- Biodata – General Contact information about the applicant
- Academic qualifications – with the certificates attached;
- Professional qualifications – with the certificates attached;
- Employment history – Record of previous employers
- Attach application letter, CV
- Input current and expected salary;
- Submit application;
- Click My Applications to check or confirm if your application has been successfully submitted;
All applications must be received not later than close of business Monday June 06, 2022.
KenTrade values diversity therefore women and Persons with Disability (PWD) are strongly encouraged to apply.